Adult Treatments for $123 per month
Think you’re too “old” for orthodontic treatment? THINK AGAIN! It’s never too late to achieve the smile you’ve always wanted.
Orthodontics for Adults in Las Vegas
At Las Vegas Braces, we offer advanced orthodontic options for adults, such as clear braces, Invisalign® and in-house clear aligners, providing flexibility and discretion. Our orthodontists can help you achieve your dream smile, boosting self-esteem and oral health. We believe that embracing your authentic self includes having confidence in your smile, as it can impact various aspects of life, from making new connections to pursuing your dream career. Our goal is not just to enhance smiles but to help you discover a genuine, confident smile, fostering openness and presence in everyday moments.
Why should you consider orthodontic treatment?
- Straight teeth are healthy teeth — Teeth that are properly aligned are easier to keep clean with flossing and brushing, and may help prevent other health problems.
- A beautiful, straight smile builds confidence — Orthodontic treatment can help boost your self-confidence, giving you a better quality of life and the freedom to smile without holding back!
- Mouths left untreated can get worse — Not receiving orthodontic treatment when it’s needed can create long-term health issues costing you more in the end.
To learn more about the benefits of adult orthodontics please contact our practice to schedule an appointment. We understand that you have a busy schedule, and we will work with you to make sure each office visit is as convenient as possible.
Treatment options for adults
For many adults, the thought of having metal braces is enough to discourage them from receiving treatment. However, today’s orthodontic treatment options offer a variety of braces and appliances that are comfortable, aesthetic, and customized to meet your needs. Types of braces include:
- Clear braces
- Ceramic braces
- Self-ligating braces
- Invisible braces
- Traditional metal braces
The difference between adult orthodontics and orthodontics for children and teens:
The main difference to remember when treating adults or children and teens, is that in younger patients the jawbones are still developing. For adults, these bones have stopped growing, which may mean the possibility of orthognathic surgery to align the jawbones. Other differences include:
- Gum or bone loss (periodontal disease) — Adults are more likely than children to experience gum recession or even bone loss due to gingivitis or advanced periodontal disease. Patients with straighter teeth are less likely to get gum disease.
- Worn or missing teeth — Over time teeth can become worn down and shift into different positions that can only be corrected with orthodontic care. Missing teeth can cause other teeth to shift and tilt, creating a bad bite and increasing the possibility of gum disease.
- Incomplete orthodontic treatment as a teen — Many adults received some orthodontic treatment as a child or teen, but never completed their treatment. As an adult, they choose to complete their orthodontic treatment to achieve the healthy, beautiful smile they always wanted.
Our practice also recognizes that adults and children have different needs, and require a different level of attention and care. We will work with you to ensure that you receive the most appropriate treatments, and that your needs are met with understanding and respect from us.
How It Works
1. Getting to Know You
Your initial visit to Las Vegas Braces is the first step toward your ideal smile. We understand that choosing orthodontic care is significant. During your first visit, our orthodontists use diagnostic records, including photos and X-rays, to create a customized treatment plan. These records also track your progress as your teeth shift, ensuring a comprehensive understanding of your needs and goals.
2. Custom Treatment Plan
We’ve invested in the latest orthodontic technology to provide each patient with a customized treatment plan that’s perfect for their specific goals and budget. If you’re a good candidate for braces, our team can help you get started with Same-Day Braces! We save our patients money and time! No matter your age, we can help you get the smile you’ve always wanted with treatment as comfortable and convenient as possible.
3. Your New Smile
Our friendly Treatment Coordinators will ensure you understand your financing options and insurance benefits. We offer simple financing with payments as low as $150 a month for braces or Invisalign® with no credit check. If you have dental or orthodontic insurance, we’ll happily assist you in applying your benefits, and the price becomes even better! We accept Aetna, Cigna, Delta Dental®, Guardian, and many more insurance plans to make braces in Las Vegas affordable.
FAQs About Adults
Is it too late to have braces if I am already an adult?
Adult orthodontics is becoming more common, as orthodontic treatment helps increase overall happiness level, health, and self-esteem. It’s never too late for a beautiful smile!
Can I wear braces even though I have crowns and missing teeth?
Yes, absolutely! A tooth with a crown will move just like a regular tooth, and treatment will aid in the alignment of the remaining teeth.
Will my speech be affected?
When you first start wearing Invisalign, you may notice that your speech is not as clear as it normally is. This is nothing to panic about, as you simply must get used to wearing the aligners. Just spend a bit of time speaking or singing out loud while wearing your aligners and before you know it, your speech will return to normal.
Can I still play sports with braces or aligners?
Of course! We do recommend that you use a mouthguard to protect your mouth during treatment.
Is it OK to smoke with my aligners in?
Because cigarette smoke can discolor and stain your aligners, smoking is not a good idea while wearing Invisalign.
What are you waiting for?
Feel Confident in Your New Smile!
Ready to start your smile transformation? Look no further than Las Vegas Braces, where we specialize in creating beautiful smiles that will leave you feeling confident and happy. Our experienced team is dedicated to providing exceptional orthodontic care tailored to your unique needs. Visit us today, and let us help you achieve the smile of your dreams!